On the Day Stationery
Order of service, order of the day, table plans, place cards, menus and more. All the stationery you’ll need for your wedding ceremony and reception.
Ready to find out more?
Visit our studio near Cardiff to see all our designs and colour schemes, get a quote, and find the perfect stationery for your big day.
Hints & Tips
- Book your on the day stationery when you order your invitations, to guarantee production slots and materials availability – then we’ll be in touch 4 to 6 weeks before the wedding to confirm all the details with you.
- Order of service is for a church ceremony and an order of the day or an order of ceremony for a civil ceremony. One between two (plus a few extras) is ample. Have your ushers hand them out at the door or place on the chairs.
- Your table plan and place cards will help everyone find their seat for the wedding breakfast. It’s best to put first and surnames on the table plan then, if you want to be more informal, just first names on the place cards.
- If you’re naming your tables rather than numbering you’ll need printed table names too!
- Menus aren’t essential but can be a nice touch on your tables. If your guests have pre-ordered a choice then a little reminder is really handy, check out our individual menus that double up as place cards.
- Don’t forget those all important thank you cards!